Sunday p.m.
Mom seemed to be in better spirits today. She said she was feeling better. She said that she had been really discouraged, and a bit depressed the last couple of days. While Sophie and I were there she was having another dialysis treatment. Everything seemed to go well during that. She didn't eat much today, so they had to feed her through her feeding tube. I wish there was something we could find that she would enjoy eating. Her diabetic condition (brought on by the steroids - I think that's right) has made it hard for her to have most things that taste good to her....and most everyone else would feel the same way, I'm sure.
Thanks to all her visitors today. She just loves seeing all of you.
Keep praying for her.
Thank you from the bottom of all of our hearts.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment