Wednesday, January 21, 2009

11:30am - Wed 1/21
Just spoke to mom. She sounded a bit tired, but she said she was okay. She had been up for a while, took a walk, and even had a shower, too. She's back in bed now. She said she was going to try and get up a couple more times today.

I asked her how her neck was feeling with the new catheter in there. She said it was fine. They took the old catheters out from the right side of her neck this morning. That couldn't have felt good. She said it didn't hurt. What a trooper she is.

I asked her if she'd had breakfast. She hadn't. She said the pills they give her still make her nauseous. So today they tried crushing them up and putting them through her feeding tube. Well, the tube got clogged. So, they tried crushing them and adding them to orange juice. She said by the time she finished the orange juice, she couldn't eat anything. Hopefully, lunch will go more smoothly for her.

I'll go see her on my lunch time and give an update later.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for keeping us all updated Sandy. I sure appreciate it. Grandma, you're in our prayers. We love you more than we can say!!

    ReplyDelete