Monday, January 12, 2009

Hi to all. This is Jenny. I just wanted to share a couple of pictures that are near and dear to my heart. I think that we all think the world of Jean Bready and I just wanted to share these with you all. We are not used to seeing our mom and grandma sick because she was never really sick in her life until now. This has been a trying experience. Momma, we are praying for you each night when we say our family prayers. And you are in my thoughts constantly throughout the day. I wished we lived closer so I could be there with you more that I am. I do what I can. The hardest thing for me has been that I cant just pick up the phone and call to chat with her. She has been a wonderful friend to me, not just a mom. So get well soon! We all love you down here in Santaquin, UT.

My mommy. This is a picture of me (jenny) and my mom and dad. I can remember when I was small, that I always loved to be with my mom. I can remember the I always wanted to sit on her lap. She was so loving to me. I am her favorite you know. I think she makes each one of us believe that we are her favorite.

My mom, my children's grandma. She loves these kids so much and they sure know it. They are pretty sure that they are her favorites. I think the other grandkids might not agree because she makes them feel the same way too. She is the greatest grandma in the whole world and we love her!

1 comment:

  1. I just love those photos. Love that sexy robe dad is sporting!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete