11:00am Wednesday 1/14/09
I just spoke to mom on the phone. She sounded good. She said they took the blow by mask off and put a nasal cannula on and she's at 40% oxygen.
She said she had a good night sleep - slept all night. She also was given some more blood - to replenish what was lost when she was bleeding into her lung (I assume).
She got to actually eat breakfast. She had oatmeal (she said she choked on it), peaches, an egg and yogurt (all three went down okay). She has trouble with thin liquids (water, milk). She said they brought in "thick water" for her (??? whatever that is) and she said it doesn't taste very good. Hmmmm, I wonder why? =o)
She's been sitting up in the chair for a couple of hours this morning. No plasmapheresis this morning. She said they are going to try skipping a day, so she will be having it tomorrow.
That's it for this mornings report.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment