Sunday, January 11, 2009

Our ward family fasted for mom this week, and after sacrament meeting was over, Bishop Hunt asked Randy to come forward and update everyone on moms condition. Randy did so, beautifully I might add. Afterwards, our bishop asked everyone who was able to to kneel down so that we all, as a ward family, could break our fast together in prayer. It was such a beautiful experience. You could feel the spirit so strongly there all around us. Bishop Hunt gave such a beautiful prayer on mom's behalf. I, and most likely many others, was brought to tears. I'm not amazed at the outpouring of love towards mom. She's that kind of person. Everyone loves her! I only hope that I can become half the woman she is.

We are grateful to all of you for your fasting and prayers on her behalf. She is doing better because of this.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment