Ooops, I missed a day. Sorry.
Mom was doing okay yesterday. She was eating a bit more and feeling okay. She had dialysis yesterday and said she slept quite a bit.
Today she was about the same. They started giving her a supplement drink (Boost) to help her get in the calories she needs. She said it tasted pretty good, but her stomach wasn't doing too well. She was having a lot of gas pains. She wasn't sure if it was related to that or something else.
She said she had a really good night sleep last night. She didn't want anyone coming in and waking her up. I don't blame her a bit.
They're still rotating her quite often because of the sore on her backside. She says she thinks it's doing okay.
Dad's been busy checking out a list of rehab facilities (in person) so he can make sure mom will be going somewhere that will be able to meet her needs and care for her correctly. Mom says he went to one today that he liked, and they will even transport mom to dialysis treatments and doctors appointments. She couldn't remember which one it was. I hope it's a nice, clean, newer one with smart people working there who will take care of my mom like she's their mom. Know what I mean? =o)
I guess that's all for today.
Windows Live™ Hotmail®:…more than just e-mail. Check it out.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment