Thursday, January 15, 2009

I saw mom this afternoon.  She was sitting up in a wheenchair next to her bed.  She was doing okay.  She had started dialysis last night and had an adverse reaction to it.  Her doctors say it isn't uncommon for first time dialysis patients to experience a reaction like she had.  I won't go into it.  She doesn't want me to.
 
I stopped by again this evening. She said that all she's wanted to do today was sleep.  In fact, she dozed off while we were talking.  I'm guessing her less that perfect restful nights have caught up with her.  Around 8pm she was taken back down to radiology for another MRI.  Lucky mom.  She doesn't think so.  She hates them. They make her back hurt. 
 
Thanks to everyone who stops by, calls, or says a prayer for her.


Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment