Saturday, January 17, 2009

My oldest brother, Rob, and his family made it down from Washington state last night. They came in today to see mom. It was good to see them.

Mom said she didn't eat much breakfast and just a little bit of lunch. So, I decided I would become the food boss. I helped her eat her dinner. Well, I guess it was a little too much, too fast. She didn't keep it down. She was so discouraged after that. It just broke my heart. I felt like a jerk, too.

She also said that she went for a little walk today, but her leg buckled under her and she went down. Luckily, she had three big nurses right there with her, and they had her back up on her feet lickey-split. Her knee was hurting a bit.

Sophie, dad and I stayed until about 8:00pm. We were all pretty pooped. We left mom watching a movie. I hope she has a good night.

Love you mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment