Saturday, February 21, 2009

Thank you

Thank you Uncle Cliff & Aunt Betty for posting your feelings and observations of your visit today with mom.

I have been ill due to severe back pain and lack of sleep the past few weeks and haven't been able to visit mom at all. I hated not seeing her. I love her so much and want to make sure she has all that she needs to be happy, comfortable and positive, so she can get better and come home soon. I always want to make sure she has at least one visit from someone each day, even if it has to be me (& Sophie).

Sophie and I did get to visit her this evening. She still seemed to be in good spirits. She was putting me to work writing birthday and thank you cards for her. She's still thinking of others with all that she's dealing with. What a woman!

She continually tells me how grateful she is to everyone who visits or calls her, or just drops a note in the mail. That really helps buoy her up and keeps her going.

I'm grateful to all of you, too, for your love, prayers and thoughtfulness for mom. She really is such a special lady, and I love her!

Thank you!!!!

Here are a few photos from recent visitors:

You can't really tell, but Sophie has bejewelled her face. She's such a dolly.

Making herself at home....err, actually she's just warming up grandma's bed for her.


Visiting with Sharon and Sophie (last week)

Visiting G'ma at the hospital. They thought it was sooo cool to get to wear "doctors masks."

No comments:

Post a Comment