Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hi to all,
 
Kacy and I went to visit Mom (grandma) yesterday and spent a few hours there.  She is a popular lady!!  We arrived at about 12:30 and left at 2:45.  We got to spend a solid half an hour alone with her.  She has lots of visitors and phone calls.  Not to mention the workers coming and going.  It's a wonder she gets any rest.
 
It was so good to see her looking so great!  Way to go Mom!!  I know that she doesn't agree that she looks that good, but she really really does!  And I spoke personally with the dietician and she said that they will be taking out the feeding tube because she is now eating well enough on her own.
 
Mom has been working hard with physical therapy as well.  I know that she gets a little discouraged at times but, I have all the faith in the world that she will overcome this challenge.  And it is a great challenge!  It is not easy with her bad foot to feel secure standing up.  Who can blame her?
 
Mom, I know you can do this!  You are a strong lady!  Hang in.  You will be rewarded.
 
When Kacy and I went to visit yesterday at the rehab, we brought our funny little dog Noodle.  She is a little "needy" and likes to be with us all the time.  As it turns out, the residents of the hospital like to pet her and she was mistaken for a Therapy dog.  Not such a bad thing having her tag along after all.
 
We cant wait to come and visit again.  We also cant wait until we can come and visit you at home.
 
All our love,
 
Jen and the fam-damily.

No comments:

Post a Comment