Saturday, March 7, 2009

Mom seems to be doing about the same. She's still having the "intestinal troubles" - but they think it's due to the antibiotics she is on. She's frustrated with dad because he brings in things he thinks she should try to fix the problem. He Mr. Fix-it and that's just who he is....but it's driving mom bonkers. I know he just wants to help. I can see the frustration from both sides. Oy...

Mom is still going to dialysis three times a week. She says by the time she gets back and has lunch she is exhausted....and then here comes the physical terrorists. I think she's still doing well, it just is going to take quite a while to get back her strength.

She is very grateful for all of you who visit, call or send notes to her. It still helps to lift her spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment